What’s in my makeup bag

image
Hi lovelies!I am back and I am going to be telling you all what is in my makeup bag...Obviously I have more makeup which all would not fit in one little makeup bag,so this is just what I would wear on my face for an everyday look.
I am not going to be telling you guys much detail about this product as this blog post would be very long.
These are the products:
Maybelline 'baby skin' primer~If you have dry skin them you NEED this(I have a blog post already up about this primer)
Benefit 'Hello flawless oxygen wow' foundation~This foundation is fab,it's so lightweight and will be perfect for summer!
Collection 'lasting perfection' concealer~This is amazing for the price,it has such good coverage.
Collection 'precision contouring' cream contour stick~This blends out so nicely and looks lovely on quite pale skin.
Benefit 'high beam' liquid highlighter~I use this under my actual highlight,I feel like that makes it stay on longer.
Rimmel 'stay matte' powder~This is probably the best drugstore powder!
Freedom eyebrow pomade~This is so easy to use and it doesn't look too harsh on your eyebrows.
Benefit 'gimme brow' brow volumising fiver gel~I use this to set my eyebrows,it look lovely on its on too though!
Benefit 'bad gal lash' mascara~I use this to separate my lashes and make them look longer,before I put on my other mascara.
Too faced waterproof mascara~This mascara is amazing!It makes you look like your wearing false lashes,if you like natural looking lashes then this probably wouldn't work for you.However I do recommend the benefitmascara that I apply before this one.
Benefit 'hoola' bronzer~This is AMAZING!It makes you look so lovely and bronzed,it is perfect for summer!
Too faced 'totally cute' eyeshadow palette~I just use the 2 glittery colours on the left as a highlighter!I mix them both together and it looks amazing!If I am going out,I do sometimes use the orange and brown colour for my eyeshadow,which looks fab!However,I don't use the other colourful shades.
Mua 'velvet lip lacquer'matte lip lacquer~I love the shade of this!It's a gorgeous everyday nude colour!
Benefit 'they're real-double the lip' lip stick~I couldn't decide which one was my favourite out of this one and the Mua one,so I decided to include both.I love this lipstick too,if I'm not wearing the Mua one,then I'm wearing this one!It's such a gorgeous pink shade!
And finally...Makeup revolution 'pro fix' fixing spray~I love this!It makes my makeup stay on all day(I have a different post about this fixing spray)
Thank you for reading,I hope you enjoyed :)





Comments

Popular Posts