My thoughts on the whole checked trouser trend.

So,I have seen so many people wearing checked trousers recently so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and also get some for myself.I must say I wasn’t too confident with this purchase,lots of thoughts were going round my head before I pressed the buy button,I probably won’t suit them,they won’t look good on me,this will probably just be a waste of money and so on...but I braved it and got a pair from Topshop and I could not be happier that I did so!


0C6DE940-28ED-49D4-85E4-4ACCC8C82B3F.jpeg

They are literally my new favourite thing to wear.For a girl that just wears jeans everyday,I was quite suprised that I liked them!They are so comfy,look gorgeous on and go with so many things!


5C0E77F2-334B-4CF9-B934-12CC9D4286AA.jpeg


This is an outfit that I recently created with them.I wore them with my red jumper from New Look (which I have previously mentioned on my blog) and to finish off the outfit I added this little bag from Primark.

I cannot wait to style them with so many other different things,especially in Spring!Spring plz hurry up now!!

Also,I am so sorry but I can’t find the link on the Topshop website for these trousers anymore,I really do apologise but here are some other beautiful ones from Asos and also these ones from Miss Pap are so very similar to my ones except they have a tie waist.


Thank you,

Beauty Obsessed

Comments

Popular Posts