Let’s talk hair care-Umberto Giannini.

When it comes to hair care,I’m never really a gal who’s really crazy about it.All I use on my hair is literally just shampoo and conditioner to wash it or I’ll use dry shampoo on that RARE occasion to ‘freshen’ it.I don’t have a reason for this,well...I do to be fair,I think I’m just too lazy to have like a 10 product hair care routine but also I never feel like hair products actually work.I said before,I use dry shampoo on my hair sometimes to ‘freshen’ it but after all I don’t even know what I’m doing.I just use it because I think it’ll freshen my hair but in reality,I don’t think it even does!

However,today I’m gonna be chatting about some hair products that have legit changed everything for me.These products actually WORK!

E072C774-35D4-4427-B7A5-4A9A12949B0F

UG No wash conditioner

This has to be my favourite product out of all of these.It is a softening dry oil mist which adds luminosity to your hair,helps to lose frizz and instantly softens your hair.This is actually like magic in a bottle,I’m not even kidding.It reawakens your hair and makes it look so fresh,like you’ve just washed it.I honestly can’t recommend this enough!

7D81ED7E-42F2-459B-A586-BA696D60EC92

UG miracle worker

This is a smooth serum which tames,de-frizzes and adds shine to your hair.You use a couple of pumps of this onto damp hair before styling.I loved how sleek and smooth my hair looked after using this.It’s a lovely product!

UG 60 second smooth 

This is a pre-shampoo treatment which strengthens,protects and adds shine to your hair.You apply this onto your hair before shampoo and wait 1 minute and then rinse it off.I really enjoyed using this.I’d never used a pre-shampoo product on my hair before so I didn’t know what to expect but I got great results.My hair looked less frizzy and so much more bouncy.Again,another great product.

B533C81F-C01E-48B8-8932-51D15CF0328F

UG shower in a bottle 

This is a foam volume cleanser which refreshes and restores your hair.This is basically like a dry shampoo but in a foam consistency.You apply some of this into your hands and then scrunch the product into your roots.This was again,really good and definitely have me a lot of volume.

UG milk

This is a frizz controlling styling milk.You use it on towel dried hair before styling,smoothing it through.This worked the same as the miracle worker serum.I definitely did see that my hair was less frizzy and smooth!


That’s it for this post,I hope you all enjoyed it!

I was kindly gifted these products by the lovely team over at Umberto Giannini but all opinions are my own :)


Thank you,

Julia x

Comments

  1. There are different types of straighteners available in the market, there are heated versions as well. This is a piece of equipment that has been specially designed to perform certain tasks with little effort. If you want to get more interesting details about hair styling tool, visit this site right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairspray is an amazing product, it dries my hair but it also helps to prevent split ends from occurring. For more ideal details about shears sets for professionals, click here now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts