It’s okay not to be okay.

Helloooo!It honestly feels so weird for me to be writing a blog post again but I kinda missed it,I’m not going to lie!So this post is going to be quite an open one,I’m going to be chatting about my mental health and how it is okay not to be okay and also I’m going to give you all a little life update.I’m pretty nervous about writing this but I like to read blog posts that are  real and open so I thought I’d write a post like that myself.Too much rambling let’s get into the actual thing...

0788C3F6-B9EA-431B-B80B-3DA9726E3818.jpeg

So I have recently properly found out that I have anxiety.Even writing this,makes me feel uncomfortable and I don’t know why.I just still can’t believe how my life has changed from good to bad SO quickly.I have no clue about where it all came from but I hope to find out soon because I’m currently waiting for a letter to let me know if I’ve been accepted to CAMH’s or not.So yeah,I’m currently feeling like crap,everyday is a battle for me that I have to fight and it is very hard for me,I’m not going to lie.I’m currently not in school because I’ve been told to stay at home until I’m better and I can properly attend lessons.I’m really stressed about that though because I don’t know when I will get better,this could last forever really,anxiety can’t be cured overnight but I’m hoping I can learn to accept it and just watch the emotions pass by but I know that right now,I’m very far away from that.So that is where I’m currently at,it’s really not pleasant at all but I’m still grateful for every single day that I get and I believe that everything happens for a reason,God has got a plan for me and this whole thing has happened for a reason although I don’t know that reason yet.I don’t want to keep on rambling about how hard it is for me because I know I’m not the only one and there are so many people in much worse situations than me.

Now comes the part where I explain that it is okay not to be okay.So,a lot of people are always very quiet about the topic of mental health.People don’t like to admit that they are struggling.People are not open about topics like this but it is completely okay to not be okay.There’s nothing bad or wrong about it at all.Everyone is imperfect.Not everyone’s lives look like their Instagram feeds.People post pictures on Instagram of when they look good and when they are having a good time and when you see those pictures you instantly forget about what that person could actually be going through behind the screen.It’s okay not to be okay because everyone has bad days and a lot of people are struggle too.We all fight battles that nobody even knows about.All of that is completely fine.We are human beings and that is the reality of life.We have good times and bad times.

I wish that everyone would open up more about their struggles more,obviously I’m aware of the fact that some people just don’t want to and that’s okay but that’s is just the reality isn’t it.For anyone reading this who is struggling right now,I’m rooting for you,I believe in you and I just want to let you know that things will get better soon,I promise!Life is tough but so are you!


I think I’m just going to end this blog post here,I just want to say a massive thank you to whoever has read this.You are all fabulous people!


Thank you,


Julia x

If anyone is ever wants to chat to me about anything at all then I am always here,you can email me on  beautyobsessedcorner@gmail.com or pop me a dm over on my Instagram which is beauty_obsessedx.

Comments

  1. I'm so proud of you for speaking out about this Julia, I know its not easy at all but it does feel good to write things down and get it out in the open. My therapist always says, by talking about these problems, it gives them less power. Which is so true. As someone who suffers with anxiety every day, I know how much of a struggle it can be but you're so strong and you will get through this. Its okay not to be okay like you say! Sending all my love x

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for this sweet comment angel,I appreciate it a lot!💗We will get through this won’t we?Sending all my love too x

      Delete
  2. Well done for speaking out babe. It’s so so hard to speak out about mental health as it’s such a taboo subject no one likes to speak about. For someone who suffers with severe anxiety disorders and depression this is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts