Testing Topshop makeupđź’„

So,recently I (alongside many other bloggers) got chosen by Topshop to be part of their beauty community of brand ambassadors,I am so grateful and still cannot believe it!!I have picked out a couple of makeup bits from the beauty range and have tested them all and let me tell you I am amazed!

Here are the items I tried out:

FC9A5266-0A6A-471A-B843-4C5F2F1A6A7B


B434A8E2-E94B-40B7-BDF5-040C49F48655


-Longwear liquid foundation.The formula of this is so beautiful and it’s the perfect every day foundation.It’s buildable medium to high coverage and has a demi-matte finish but looks quite natural at the same time.

-Ultra-matte lip crayon in ‘Duvet day’.Again,I was really impressed with the formula of this,it glided on the lips beautifully.This shade is a gorgeous muted kind of nude shade,which is just perfect!

-Metallic eyeshadow in ‘Sand dune’.The shade of this is so so pretty,it’s such a staple shade that everyone should have in their makeup bags.The formula of this was really nice too and it was pretty pigmented too although I must say I had to swatch it a couple of times to get the full effect of the shade.

-Longwear liquid concealer.I must say I wasn’t really too impressed with this.It had a demi-matte finish which was actually quite nice but I just felt like it blended out into nothing really.Definitely not my favourite concealer that I’ve tried.

-Waterproof intense mascara.This must be my favourite product out of this selection that I tested out!It gives such nice volume and length to your lashes at same time and it just makes them look so full and fluttery,ahhhh I love it...From the first time I tried it,it went straight into my everyday makeup bag.This is up there with one of my favourite mascaras that I have ever tried.I honestly recommend this so much.So get yo’ selves down to your local Topshop and pick this little gem up,you won’t regret it,i promise.

-Longwear eye crayon in ‘Dark horse’.I wasn’t really I big fan of this product.It didn’t seem to want to blend out at all and looked really quite patchy on the eyelids,unfortunately.However,the shade of it is really nice,it’s a nice brown that has a slight touch of gold glitter in it.


Here is the look that I created with these makeup items:

 2B64B9D5-2EF1-4F1D-A697-FA185F6B8F05


Topshop have actually rebranded all of their makeup now ,which is amazing.Their packaging is on point,so sleek!I recommend you guys go to your local Topshop store or have a browse online and check out their beauty range because it’s so fab!!

If you want to have a lil look then just click here and it will take you straight to their beauty section of their website.


I hope you all enjoyed reading this post,I really enjoyed testing these Topshop bits out,I’ve discovered so many new faves...

Thank you,

Julia x






Comments

Popular Posts