Testing Topshop makeup 2.

Hey lovelies!Today I am back again with testing Topshop makeup.This month I decided to choose some makeup that was completely out of my comfort zone as I thought I would just make use of the fab opportunity and try out something different!Once again,I’m so impressed with Topshop,they have honestly done such a great job with this rebrand👏🏻It’s so insane how their makeup is so affordable but so amazing at the same time.

Without further a do let’s run through the products I picked out and my thoughts on them...

7514603B-EE02-4CD4-8B9C-810C975E9476.jpeg

-Glitter eyeshadow in ‘Rare’.I NEED to try out more shades of these eyeshadows because oh my goodness they are so pigemented!This shade is very out of my comfort zone however when I tried it out,I actually fell in love with it.The formula of this was beautiful too!

-Chameleon lip gloss in ‘Charm school’.Again,I loved this gloss so much!Beautiful shade that looks gorgeous on top of lipstick and just on its own (I used it on top of lipstick) and the formula was beaut too.Also,it smelt really good too!

-Brow definer in ‘Charm’.This is definitely going straight into my everyday makeup bag because I love how easy it is to use!It literally takes like 30 seconds or even less to put this in your brows and they look so full and defined at the same time.It’s one of those products that when you use it it looks like you’ve spend ages on it but actually,you really haven’t.

-Longwear pen eyeliner in ‘Aced’.Okay guys,so I’ll let you all in on a lil secret...I’m really bad at doing eyeliner and so I never usually use eyeliner cause I can never do it.However,this little gem made everything so much easier!The tip is so thin and it just glides on the eye so easily.I will definitely be adding eyeliner into my makeup looks more often now.


Here is the makeup look that I created with these makeup items:

C66036D6-E5B9-4B73-9892-6ACA446603E5



A5C1E6A6-281D-4D11-BCB0-7767E947E199

So as I said,this makeup look is definitely really out of my comfort zone but all in all I actually think I really like it!

If you would like to have a lil browse through Topshop’s makeup (I really suggest you all have a look because their makeup is just fabbb)then you can do that if you click here.

I hope you all enjoyed this post.

Thank you,

Julia x





Comments

  1. The curly hair tips can be of help to a woman when she is in the process of taking care of curly hair. Women with curly hair have to face some problems while caring for their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair growth products are available on the market, but some are just plain inferior to others. It's important to choose the product that's right for you and your specific needs. If you are curious to know more about hair growth devices review, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the laser hair growth devices are designed for a certain length of time, as well as an exact spot on your body. This can be beneficial for people who are trying to grow out an area of hair that is not responding well. Interested to know more about skin tightening devices? Browse this site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts