Christmas Day makeup look

Processed with MOLDIV
I am one of those people who can never get away with wearing a bold red lip during the Christmas season.Although I have bought many bright red lip sticks and have had lots of inspiration from other beauty bloggers,I just cannot wear them.I think it’s because I always wear nude lip colours,so bold and bright colours don’t really suit me well.So if you are like me,then this makeup look will be perfect for you.If you want to find out how I achieve this soft rose gold makeup look then carry on reading...
2E1CDB86-3678-45C0-8701-664597C13543.jpegFor the base:
I firstly primed my face with the Maybelline baby skin primer,this primer is what changes everything for me,it is perfect for people with dry skin.For my foundation I used a new favourite of mine,the Too Faced born this way foundation.Then for my concealer I used an old favourite,the Collection lasting perfection concealer.I always like to apply cream contour before my actual powder contour/bronzer,so for that I used the Rimmel Insta duo contour stick.To set everything in place I used the Rimmel Insta Fix & matte powder.
To add some more definition to my face,I bronzed and contoured with the Benefit hoola bronzer.Then for blusher and highlight,I used the Rimmel sculpting palette.
For the eyes & brows:
I used the Too faced sweet peach palette,which has to be my favourite ever palette,I use this all year round!Next,I added some mascara,I used the Benefit roller lash mascara.
For the final touch,the lips:
For the lips I decided to use the Rimmel stay matte liquid lipstick in the shade 110 blush.It is which a gorgeous nude colour,I love it!
I think this makeup look is very simple and will look perfect on Christmas Day.I hope I have helped some of you girlies out.
Thank you,
Beauty Obsessed

Comments

Popular Posts