Last minute budget friendly gift guide/stocking fillers

I know your all probably bored of all the gift guides that bloggers are posting at the moment but I thought I just top it all of with this last minute budget friendly gift guide/stocking fillers for all you people who are like me and leave your present buying until the last minute...
0040E66A-2811-4217-9257-4A0F2E05BA11.jpeg
When it comes to buying presents,I always find that my favourite presents to buy are actually the stocking fillers and the smaller presents because you can buy more of them and they are just really fun to buy!So here are my picks for this gift guide:
A little perfume of a body mist is always a good idea for a little gift.I picked out this one by So Fragrance in the scent ‘dark romance’ and it smells beautiful!It’s a very nice sweet kind of scent.
I’ve also picked out a typical bright red lippy for the Christmas season.Lipsticks are always great for gifts.You can find so many nice one in the drugstore for such little money.Just like this L’OrĂ©al one that glides on your lips like a dream!
A Christmas dvd is such a good idea for a stocking filler.I always get a dvd in my stocking and it literally gives me so much joy,I put it on the tv on Christmas Day while all the family is round and we’re all having Christmas chocolates.Ahh I just love the Christmas season!
Real techniques always absolutely nail it with their makeup brushes.At Christmas time they always bring out lots of different gift sets and I always buy some for my friends and family.They make brilliant Christmas presents and stocking fillers.
Who doesn’t love a Christmas candle?!I’ve picked out this little gingerbread scented one from home bargains and it smells delish!The best thing about it is that it was only 99p!
Mugs make such good Christmas presents.I’ve picked out this cute one from Matalan which has a cute little robin on it.I am definitely going to gift this one to my mam as she loves Christmas mugs.
Lastly,some little bits like socks,travel size makeup,pocket mirrors,lip balms and little chocolates would be perfect for the last touches of a stocking.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this gift guide and hopefully it has helped some of you out.
Thank you,
Beauty Obsessed


Comments

Popular Posts