Makeup I used on my face today

image.jpegimage.jpegtotally recommend all of these products,they are amazing!!Most of these products are drugstore products,so you can ge the from your nearest Superdrug store!:)These are the products that I used:
Benefit  Porefessional primer~I like to use this primer as I feel like without my makeup doesn't stay on as long!The full size primer costs £26.
L'Oreal true match foundation~I love this foundation,it lasts all day!However I have some dry patches on my skin and they really showed up with this foundation,so if you have really dry skin then I wouldn't really recommend this foundation.This foundation costs £9.99.
Collection lasting perfection concealer~This concealer is literally my favourite concealer ever!!It's so full coverage however you can't barely feel it on your face!For a drugstore concealer this is amazing!This concealer costs £4.19.
Collection precision contouring stick~I really like to use this cream contour stick for pale skin,it's a very nice shade and looks very natural and not too harsh.It blends out very nicely.This contour stick costs £3.99.
Rimmel stay matte powder~I love to set my face with this powder as it really does block out the shininess on my face,it works wonders!I feel like this,along with the benefit primer,makes my makeup stay on longer.This powder costs £3.99.
Makeup revolution 'hard day' vivid baked blush~This blush is gorgeous!It leaves my cheeks looking a very nice shade of pink and glowy!This blush costs £2.50.
Collection work the colour~eyebrow kit~This eyebrow kit is so easy to use,it makes filling in your eyebrows the easiest that it could ever be!I feel like the shades are very good match too!This eyebrow kit costs £3.99.
Mua undress me too~eyeshadow palette~I absolutely recommend this eyeshadow palette to everyone!This palette is so good for an every day eyeshadow palette,it has some very pretty colours!I just love it so much!!This eyeshadow palette costs £4.00.
Benefit rollerlash mascara~I really enjoy using this mascara.It's not clumpy at all,It's very good at separating and lengthening your lashes!This mascara costs £20.50.
Makeup revolution 'golden lights' vivid baked highlighter~Now,this highlighter is a must have!Honestly,I don't think I've ever used a better drugstore highlighter before!When you apply onto your cheekbones,it leaves them a very nice golden colour and very glowy!This highlighter costs £3.00.
Mac 'whirl' matte lipstick~Now,last but not least,my favourite lipstick of all time...This lipstick is a very nice browny nude colour,this is the perfect colour for me.I absolutely adore it!!This lipstick costs £16.50.
What are your all time favourite products?Make sure to let me know down below...
If anybody has read this,then thank you so much for reading!It is very much appreciated!:)

Comments

Popular Posts