My favourite autumnal outfit

Yesterday,I went on a lovely autumnal walk.The weather was gorgeous,it was quite sunny but still quite chilly at the same time.
I took some photos and decided that I am going to post them on here as my first fashion blog post.
Here is my favourite autumnal outift...
image.jpegWhen It comes to Autumn my favourite thing about the season will probably have to be the clothes.I just love the fact that you can wear nice cosy jumpers and pair them with a skirt or some jeans and it will look very cute both ways.
image.jpegJumpers are my favourite because you can dress them up or down,like I mentioned before.You can wear them with some jeans for just a casual look or you can took them into a skirt for a more 'dressed up' look.
Processed with MOLDIV
Thank you,
Beauty Obsessed

Comments

Popular Posts