My latest wardrobe additions

I always forget to do fashion posts on my blog,but I have set myself a goal this month to try and get as many posts up on my blog that are not to do with makeup/beauty!Of course,there will still be many makeup/beauty posts because they are my fave.
Recently I have done a bit of shopping so I thought I'd show you all my latest wardrobe additions...
image.jpeg
Firstly,lets start with new look(one of my all time favourite shops).Whenever,I go into new look I cannot go out the shop empty handed!They always seem to have some absolutely gems that always catch my eye.
image.jpegI got this little beauty recently and I cannot stop wearing it!It is just so beautiful and I absolutely love it.
image.jpegThe details on this top are so cute too...Especially the little bow at the back.

Next lets go onto Primark.I always find so many bargains in primark,it's such an affordable shop!
image.jpegI found this lovely denim pinafore which I thought I would get as this type of thing can basically go with anything!I love pinafores.
The next thing I got was...
image.jpegThis gorgeous leather skirt!I really like the colour of this skirt however the photo just doesn't do the justice.It is a gorgeous deep purple colouršŸ˜.I love to pair skirts with warm jumpers during this time of year.
The last thing that I got from Primark was...
image.jpegThis patterned top,which is again beautiful!
image.jpeg
image.jpegThe details on this top are absolutely stunning as well!

Next lets go onto Topshop.Topshop always has some stunning bits in.
image.jpegI got this lovely shirt,which I have absolutely fallen in love with the pattern of!

The last shop is Bershka.They have some beautiful clothes in at the moment.
Processed with MOLDIVI got this mustard coloured suede jacket which is probably my favourite thing out of all the things I got!This is my favourite colour at the moment.

That is the end of this blog post,I hope you liked it...
Thank you,
Beauty Obsessed

Comments

Popular Posts