Roxanne Campbell summer collection 2017 review

image.jpegHello,happy Tuesday!
Recently,I got contacted by the lovely Roxanne Campbell.She kindly asked me if would like to review 2 of her new nail polishes from her summer collection.So,of course I said yes!I love painting my nails so I was very excited to have a play about with these 2 gorgeous colours that I chose.
image.jpeg
These are the nails that I came up with.I had so many different ideas but I just decided to go with this one.They just plain white with a little pop of colour and some leopard print(I think😅).
The formula of these nail polishes is great,they applied for nicely onto my nails.The nail polishes lasted me 7 days without chipping,which is so fab!
These nail polishes cost £10,which I think is a great price for such good quality nail polishes that last a whole week!
This post is quite different as I've never done a post on nails,so I hope you enjoyed reading something a little bit different :)
Thank you so much Roxanne Campbell for sending me the nail polishes.

Comments

Popular Posts