Rocking the red lip for Valentine’s Day.

Happy Valentine’s Day/Galentine’s Day you beautiful people!

I don’t really celebrate this day but to all of you that do, I hope your day was filled with lots of love and happiness.Even if you are just spending today with your family or your friends,then this is your chance,make sure you show them how much they mean to you.Also,let’s not forgot to show some love to ourselves,I’m doing that by having a little pamper evening tonight....

1C90551E-FEE2-41DC-B1DC-4862EA3E483F


So,I don’t usually go for a red lip as I just didn’t think it would suit me very well and I always prefer to go for the safe option,which is a nude lipstick.However,recently I tried it and I actually really liked it!I used the L’Oreal lipstick in the photo above (sorry I don’t know what shade this is in).


D5C14E38-9B48-4B54-95CD-EDA9E678C13D


So guys,if you want to try something new,whether that is a bright shade of lipstick or something else,then don't be afraid.Step out of your comfort zone and ROCK IT!


Sorry this post wasn’t very long but I thought I’d post it anyway as it is Valentine’s Day and a red lip was very appropriate.Also,if you haven’t already realised,I am going to (try) post a new blog post every Wednesday and Saturday from now on.Fingers crossed I can’t do it 🤞🏻


Thank you,

Beauty Obsessed



Comments

Popular Posts