The perfect Sunday

Sunday is my favourite day of the week.You can have a good lie in,catch up on Netflix,have a lazy day,have breakfast in bed and all the other amazing thing that Sunday brings.Today,I had what felt like the perfect Sunday.

30B8D52F-8904-4CEC-B9D4-64EC03ABA93F.jpeg


I started the day off with breakfast in bed.I had croissants with blackcurrant jam,alongside some grapes and freshly squeezed orange juice.It was so delish,I need to have breakfast in bed more often!!


622D188D-72EF-4D9D-B314-D96D43B1E51F.jpeg


Then all I have done since then is read a book which I am sure most of will know which one it is because literally every person I know has it!It is ‘Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine’ by Gail Honeyman.I am so glad I jumped on the bandwagon and got this book because omg it is so fab!I’ve only read a couple of chapters so far as I haven’t had much time to read but once you start reading this book you will not want to put it down.

Other than that,I have just edited some blog posts caught up on some Netflix.


What is you favourite thing about Sundays?Let me know in the comments...



Thank you,

Beauty Obsessed




Comments

Popular Posts