What I have learned since I started blogging.

I started blogging all the way back in April 2017,so it has nearly been a year!!I must say that I have had some ups and downs with blogging but in the whole I do not regret it and would never go back.If I’m honest,it has been one of the best decisions I’ve made and I’m so happy I decided to make a blog.

I have learned quite a lot of things so far on my journey...

E71E94E3-25C0-43BC-B3BB-B69609661626.jpeg

Blogging is not as easy as it looks

I remember before i started my blog, I used to think that it looked really easy but in reality it really isn't.You can't take a good photo when the weather is misrable.You can't post a blog post/photo straight away, you have to do a good amount of editing first.It is hard thinking of blog post ideas because you don't want to be posting the same content as other bloggers, you want to stand out from the crowd.There are many other points that i could make but the most important one is trying to balance blogging around the rest of your life.Writing a blog post does take a lot of time and sometimes it's hard to find the time.

It is hard to try and stand out

There are lots of us trying to get our content noticed, so you always want to be the one who stands out from the crowd but it is so difficult. So many bloggers have the same kind of 'theme' on their instagram accounts and the same kind of content on their blog but it is actually a really nice theme and it is actaully great content, so I always try to take inspiration but change it up a little bit so that it's more unique.

Patience is key

This is probably the biggest thing that has stood out to me on my little journey. I must say it did take a little while for me to realise this but now i know that you have to have good patience. You will not be getting hundreds of likes,comments or pageviews straight away, you will not be able to collaborate with brands straight away and will not be able to do a lot of thing straight away because you have to be patient.

It is good to experiment

Some bloggers may not agree with this one but I believe that trying out new thing is the best. I experiment a lot on my instagram account, I always decide change up my theme and i always like to change up how i edit my photos. From this will find out what kind of theme etc is best for you.

You can make some great friends along the way

I have met so many lovely girls in the blogging community and it so nice to talk to people with the same kind of interest as you. My blogger friends always inspire me and encourage me to keep on going and to put it 100% effort.


On the whole,blogging has been so much fun!


I loved writing this post as chatty posts are my favourite kind. I hope this post has helped some of you guys who are looking to start a blog and you want to know what to expect. I can't wait to carry on my blogging journey and to find out even more things along the way.


Thank you,

Beauty Obsessed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts