A new addition to my makeup collection

DDC91B6E-74EB-4808-B71D-8C6C7239DAF6.jpeg


For my birthday I was kindly gifted the Zoeva Caramel Melange eyeshadow palette and I have not stopping using it since.I never really invest in eyeshadow palettes that much myself because I don’t wear eyeshadow that often,I only usually wear it when I’m going out somewhere however everything has changed since this little gem has been added to my makeup collection.


6E028335-FABD-4668-AC79-2AE0434F3FF1


This is actually the first ever product I’ve tried from Zoeva and I must say I am very impressed!The eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented.The palette itself costs £18 which I think is a reasonable price for how beautiful the shadows are!

Here are some swatches of the shades...

C6570EEF-6437-4B82-AF78-98E59EB7D4B0.jpeg

I have created some nice looks with this palette and I would love to share them with you all,so that will probably be a future blog post.


Thank you,

Beauty Obsessed






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts