A relaxing Friday afternoon

Just before we start,I want to say that now I have decided for definite that I’m just gonna be posting on here when I feel like it.I’m not gonna have a set day or anything like that because I don’t want to be putting pressure on my self at the moment.Anyways,why should any of us even have to?


I have always loved going to the beach ever since I was a child.What I recently discovered is that taking a little trip down to the beach helps with my anxiety a lot.I find it super calming and relaxing.It’s like the subtle waves take all the negative thoughts from your mind and you just feel amazing.

08747244-1E10-4FB2-9096-24C8FDBA6722


45BE784D-9DC0-4EB4-8881-0B0AE1E89E14

Yesterday afternoon,me and my family went and honestly I had such a good day,which I haven’t had it a while to be honest.I sat on the rocks and just watched everything and everything around me.I realised how beautiful the world we live in actually is.We need to start appreciating it more.

14CC56B4-E410-4A98-B3EE-45C67C0A663D.jpeg

If you are reading this right now and you suffer with anxiety like me,then please trust me and get yourself down to the beach ASAP and you can then thank me later.


Thank you,

Julia x

Comments

  1. You have to be dedicated to doing the treatment regularly for it to work. You also have to use the correct products because it can be extremely painful at first. For more ideal details about hair transplant pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a huge difference between the two, but you can be assured that the results will be much better than a semi-perm temporary hair color. So where can you find the best deals? Source for more about hair dye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts