My realistic 2019 goals

87D69648-4852-4D8D-B6B7-F40B7C6E096F.jpeg

Hello everyone!I’m finally back with another blog post,sorry that I didn’t post any in so long but I hope you can all understand.So onto,today’s post...I know you’re all probably sick of seeing so many people posting about their 2019 resolutions and goals but today I bring to you my ‘realistic’ ones.I’m not going to sit here and say how I want to eat healthy and exercise this year,I’m just simply going to be honest and let you all in on the things I’d like to achieve this year.

So to be honest,I’m not actually looking at achieving anything,as weird as that sounds!If I achieve something then great but If I don’t,I’m not going to beat myself up about it.This year I would like to...

Be happy and healthy
I think everyone wants this don’t they?But I genuinely just want to be happy and healthy and that would honesly be enough for me.I just want to smile everyday and wake up every day feeling happy and positive.

Make memories
This would be amazing as last year I didn’t really make any memories so it was actually quite sad looking back on the  year and realising that I hadn’t actually made many memories at all.So this year,I want to go out and make memories with my friends and my family.I want to do things that I will never forget.

I don’t want to worry as much 
If you ask anybody close to me,they will tell you that I am the biggest worrier and I honestly hate that about myself but I just feel like I can’t help it.However,this year I’m going to try to worry less.I’m going to try not to worry about things that I simply can’t change and also if the thing I’m worrying about won’t be important in 5 years time then I will try to not even waste 5 mins worrying about it.

Learn to cope better with my anxiety
This may sound weird but I actually want to look on my anxiety as a positive thing and I want to just learn to accept that it’s part of me now and I’m not going to try and change it.If it wants to be part of me,I’m going to just let it be part of me.I want to learn to be able to deal with it better than I have done in 2018.

Just simply live in the moment
I simply just want to live and enjoy life,this basically sums all of the my goals from above but I just don’t want to worry as much and instead live in the moment.I want to make memories without having to think about worrying.I want to live life to the full and use every day as a new opportunity.

I’d say that that’s probably about it.As you can see these aren’t your typical New Years resolutions but they are mine and that is how I like them to be.


Anyway,I just want to say a massive thank you if you’ve taken your time to read this post and I hope you enjoyed it...Here’s to a great 2019!

Thank you,

Julia x


Comments

Popular Posts